Leaving NTU

Before graduation, NTU students need to complete an online procedure to receive their diploma.

To complete the procedure, please log in to MyNTU :學生專區 > 畢業生資訊 > 畢業生離校手續查詢 ( only in Chinese )

Sample for Leaving NTU procedure ( pdf ): Undergraduate student , Graduate student, all international students please fill the International Degree Student Satisfaction Survey. and the International Student Declaration Form

If you are dual degree students, please refer to your department office to consult the graduation / leaving NTU procedure.

Submission of Theses/Dissertations for Graduate students: Notices on the Submission of Theses/Dissertations and the Graduation Procedure

●  Electronic Thesis/ Dissertations Service System、Tutorial guide of ETDS file format and conversion and ETDS service workflow (pdf, English)

Internship and Employment in Taiwan after graduating


As many graduates want to obtain internships in here in Taiwan, Taiwan’s Ministry of Education ( MOE ) has announced new regulations for those who wish to extend their ARC for internship opportunities:

“ Operation Directions Governing Applications from Overseas Chinese Students, Students from Hong Kong and Macao, and International Students for Internships after Graduating from University / College in Taiwan ”

The Career Center here at NTU is responsible for all the extension submissions. If you plan on doing an internship after completing your degree, please submit the application form below to the Career Center.

Application form link:
For more information, please contact NTU Career Center:


1.    The Ministry of Labor initiated a new point system for evaluating Overseas Chinese and foreign graduates who desire to remain in Taiwan and seek employment. All Overseas Chinese, Hong Kong and foreign students who desire to seek employment after graduating from a University in Taiwan (including students graduating this year) will be evaluated via a point system which assigns a certain number of points to the applicant per the qualifications of Overseas Chinese and foreign students as well as the criteria set for employers. The items in the point system include academic records, salary levels, work experience, job qualifications, Chinese language and other foreign language abilities as well as growth experience. In addition, the student must accommodate the eight items on the government’s industrial development policy and will be awarded points accordingly. The student applicant must accrue at least 70 points, fall within the set quota and be able to provide a valid work permit. The applicant quota for the first year of this new system is 2,000. 

2.    Employers that are applying with the Ministry of Labor for approval to hire Overseas Chinese or foreign graduates must provide the candidate’s completed self-evaluation form as well as any relevant documents, such as graduation certificates and/or diplomas, labor agreements, curriculum vitae and certificates for foreign language abilities. Further details about the items in the point system and the required documents for application can be found in the attachment below. For more detailed information, please check out the Ministry of Labor’s website and go to the special section for “Overseas Chinese and Foreign Graduates of Universities in Taiwan”. Their contact information is as follows: (02)2380-1712 or (02)2380-1725. 

Last update : 2021 / 07 / 30