All visiting students must complete the de-registration procedures before leaving NTU.
The deadline for the de-registration procedure is January 31 (Fall Semester) or July 31 (Spring Semester)
Log-in to Visiting Student Prgrogram System, select "Leaving NTU" and follow the instructions to fill out the form.
Print out the de-registration form, and collect stamps from the offices listed on your form. For example,
- Office of Academic Affairs: Bring your student ID card to Room 106 (Undergraduate); Room 210 (Master/PhD), Administration Building
- Main Library: Clear borrowing records and overdue fines (if there is)
- Dormitory: Dormitory check-out
Upload a scan or photo of your stamped de-registration form to the Online De-registration System. Do not submit your form directly to the Office of International Affairs.
Upload your experience report. In the experience report, you are free to share anything about the experience of your visiting program. Please write at least 800 words, no maximum length. You are also encouraged to share some pictures about NTU and Taiwan in the report.
1. Once you have completed the de-registration procedures, your student ID card and NTU Mail Service will become invalid, so you are suggested to do the de-registration 1 or 2 days before leaving NTU.
2. If you do not submit your visiting report or stamped de-registration form by the deadline, the OIA will not mail your official transcripts.
Grades and Official Transcript
- A few weeks after final exams, you may check your grades online by logging into myNTU (my.ntu.edu.tw) >> Students >> Curriculum >> Grades Inquiries. Your grades may not all be available simultaneously since some instructors may delay submitting grades to the Office of Academic Affairs. However, all grades should be available by the end of summer/winter break.
- If you have completed the above de-registration procedures, you shall expect to receive the electronic transcript to your personal email address in the mid-March (Fall Semester) or mid September (Spring Semester).In addition, if you need your transcripts directly sent to your home university, we accept one additional email address to receive your official transcript, please fill in the survey (link will be provided to you through email) before the deadline of the de-registration period. For more information about the electronic transcript, please visit Academic Affairs at "Information for the Official Electronic Transcript".
- If it is urgent for you to get the transcripts before we send it out, you should order through NTU Online Transcript Order System or purchase at the printing machine outside the Office of Academic Affairs (Room 106, 1st Administration Building) if you are still here. If you need official transcripts with school seal on the envelope, please order your transcripts through the NTU Online Transcript Order System: my.ntu.edu.tw >> Student >> Curriculum >> Online Transcrip Order System.