Fill Out Your Emergency Contact in Taiwan
1. Activate your NTU account:
- Access the website of Computer and Information Networking Center (changepassword.cc.ntu.edu.tw) to change your password and activate your account.
- Username: Your student ID number
- Preset password: a+date of birth (yyyymmdd)
- If you encounter any issues with logging in or have questions regarding the activation of your student account, please directly contact the Computer and Information Networking Center at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
2. Fill in your contact information in Taiwan:
- Log in https://my.ntu.edu.tw/ >> Students >> Personal Information >> Registration of Personal Information, and fill in your contact information in Taiwan.
- All the blanks on the page are mandatory items.
- Provide your contact number and emergency contact details. Both contact numbers should be reachable within Taiwan.
- It is also mandatory to provide an autobiography, which should be written in either English or Chinese.
1. Reserve A Day for Registration:
- Date: It should the first day of your program
- Time: Monday-Friday between 13:30-16:30. Select a timeslot through https://ntuoiaisss2.setmore.com/nondegree4
- Location: Office of International Affairs, Lixian Hall 7th floor (map)
2. Checklist for the Registration Documents
- A complete form with your contact information in Taiwan
- Insurance Proof
- Signed International Student Declaration Form (download)
- Medical Examination (Form C): Can skip this item if your program period is under three months.
- Enough cash for program fee payment