NTU provides a variety of on-campus housing for International, Overseas Chinese, Hong Kong and Macau Students. However, the university is unable to arrange accommodation for couples or families, nor provide assistance for finding off-campus housing. For an overview of the dormitory options, please see the information below.
NTU provides several dormitory options, which include Prince House, Guo Qing Dorm (International Youth Center), and General Dorms.
Prince House - NTU Chang-Hsing and Shui-Yuan Dormitories
Accommodation in Prince House is provided by Prince Corp. in cooperation with NTU. There are two Prince House dormitories: Chang-Hsing Dormitory and Shui-Yuan Dormitory, which are both located near the campus. Rooms are either single or double rooms. Internet and water are included in the rent, but electricity, telephone, and cable TV bills are separate. Rooms are equipped with an independent bathroom, a bed (without mattress), table, book shelf, closet, refrigerator, air conditioner, 24-hour hot water, cable TV output, internet, and telephone output.
The accommodation contract is usually signed for one year, with 2 months' rent paid as deposit. It is possible to stay in the dormitories during winter and summer breaks at adjusted rates. In the case of early termination (except for graduation or end of exchange), the early termination fee is one month's rent.
Both Prince House Dormitories are conveniently located as they are close to campus, and many stores and restaurants can be found in the immediate vicinity, as can be seen on the map.
For more detailed information, please refer to the NTU Prince House website.
Guo Qing Dorm (International Youth Center)
The Guo Qing Dorm, also known as the International Youth center, is a dorm for graduate students and international exchange students. All rooms are double rooms. The Guo Qing Dorm is conveniently located near the back entrance of the NTU campus with easy access to many shops and restaurants, as can be seen on the map.
For more detailed information, please refer to the Student Housing Service Division.
The Student Housing Service Division facilitates dorm placement for students who apply for the General Dorms. Rooms are either double or quad rooms, but for this type of accommodation it is not possible for you to choose which dormitory you will live in. For information about the types of rooms and prices, please refer to General Dorm information.
Information about dormitory room types is shown in the table below. Please note that the fee and the content might vary every year. For the latest information, please refer to the Student Housing Service Division.
|Prince House||Single Room||Built-in wardrobes, desk and chair, refrigerator, air conditioner, inter-campus telephone, independent bathroom||TWD 8,210 per month
(water bill included)
|Twin Room||Built-in wardrobes, desk and chair, refrigerator, air conditioner, inter-campus telephone, independent bathroom||TWD 5,370 per month
(water bill included)
|Guo Qing Dorm (IYC)||Twin Share||Desk and chair, wardrobes, bed frame||TWD 150 per day for short-term students
(water and electricity bill included)
|General Dorms||Twin or Quad Room||Desk and chair, wardrobes, bed frame||TWD 7,900 – 12,900 per semester|
- International students will be asked if they want to apply for on-campus accomodation when applying for the studies, please express your decision according to the instructions in the online application system.
- Due to the limited number of acommodation, you need to choose at least three options when filling in the selection for the accommodation, so that the Student Housing Service Division team can make the best arrangement for you.
- The university dormitories are divided into male and female dormitories. There are no mixed dormitory option, and you cannot choose the roommates yourself.
- According to the dormitory regulations, no visitors are allowed overnight.
- NTU cannot arrange accommodation for the spouses and family membes. If necessary, please find off-campus accommodation.
Notes for Prince House:
- If you arrived earlier and wish to check in earlier, remember to do it not earlier than the earliest check-in date specified by the dormitory. Please remember to confirm it with the Prince’s House in advance to avoid any inconveniences. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org