Step1. Follow the steps on the De-registration Form and collect stamps
- Host Professor: Receive a stamp or signature from your host professor to show that the professor agrees that you have completed the program.
- Dormitory: Complete the check-out procedure and receive the stamp from the dormitory. (Can skip if you do not stay in any of the dormitories.)
- Main Library: Check your borrowing record and close library access. Do this only when you will no longer use the NTU libraries.
Step 2. Submit the stamped de-registration to the program manager.
- Date: It should be the last week of your program
- Time: Monday-Friday between 13:30-16:30. Select a timeslot through https://ntuoiaisss2.setmore.com/nondegree4
- Location: Office of International Affairs, Lixian Building 7th floor (map)
Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion can be provided upon request. If you require a Certificate of Completion, please communicate your request with the program manager and make an appointment to receive the document on the last week of your program.